Rhea has been able to sit up unsupported for a while now. However, until yesterday, she could not get into a sitting position on her own. Well, yesterday morning, during a diaper change, she suddenly sat up all on her own! After clapping and getting excited, I layed her back down and she then did the same thing. This went on throughout the day - I would lay her down and she would maneuver to sit back up. It's a fun little game. She can't sit straight up yet...instead she rolls a little to the side, then uses her arm to push herself up.
The other new thing that Rhea has learned is how to give raspberries (the sssppplllbbttt sound). On Wednesday, I wasn't feeling good so I had layed down for a while. Well, apparently, Daddy taught Rhea this new trick while I was napping and she hasn't stopped making the sound since then! If you make the sound to her, she will do it back to you. She even tried this new trick while eating breakfast yesterday and both Rhea and mommy were wearing some oatmeal! This morning when she woke up, she stayed in her crib, as usual, talking and waking up. This morning, in addition to the usual babble, we heard the now familiar sound of raspberries coming from her room. Really cute :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment