Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cross Your Fingers

I'm afraid to jinx anything but, Rhea does seem better. She still has a runny nose, but she had a pretty good day yesterday, keeping all but one bottle down and getting a good amount of sleep both during the day and last night. She had a slight fever at one point - 99.8 - but, that went away pretty quickly.

This morning, she got up a little early at 5:30 and was starving, which is a great sign. She finished her entire bottle and a few hours later was looking for more. She stayed home with mommy this morning, so I could keep an eye on her and after a great morning, I dropped her off at daycare around noon. I'm going to do a little bit of work and will pick her up from daycare soon. Then, we are off to the doctor's for her regular checkup.

After what we went through last month when Rhea was so sick, we are hoping that this is just a little cold or a minor virus, something that she can fight off so she will be back to 100% soon. It's so heartbreaking to see your child sick. I am looking forward to spring and the end of this awful cold and flu season.

No comments: