Wednesday, March 12, 2008
4 AM
That's the time we were awake this morning. And not just a little awake - Rhea was wide awake and hungry. Nothing would satisfy her and get her back to sleep except for a bottle. Which I hated to do because I don't want her to get used to eating before it's time to get up. But after a while of trying everything but a bottle, I gave in. After she finished I put her back in her crib, which she wasn't thrilled about, but after a little fussing she went back to sleep. And so did mommy...for an hour until she was up again and looking for more formula! I can't believe how hungry she way. But, after eating 10 ounces in 2 hours, she was finally happy. We'll have to see if this happens again. If it does, we may have to make some adjustments to her feeding schedule. Because even though I still got more sleep than before, 4 am is way too early to get up. Especially now that the sun is rising later and it's so dark in the morning. All I have to say is, thank god for coffee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd sympathize with you Angela, but my daughter has been rising at 4:30 her entire 2 1/2 years. Her brothers, in perfect follow-our-sister-form, haven't yet slept through the night and are nearing 20 lbs. and six months of age! I can tell you just about everything that goes on at this hour in the morning...not that anyone really cares. I do hope that Rhea and you both are feeling better and are finding an earlier than early sunrise is the exception rather than the rule. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment