That's what I think when I see her in this chair - she looks like a little princess sitting on her throne! This chair was a gift from my shower last summer. We have had it in the foyer since we received it, figuring someday Rhea would fit in it. Well, the other day, I showed her the chair and sat her in it and now she wants to be in her chair all the time!
We've actually turned the foyer into a playroom for Rhea, so she has one place where all of her toys are and we can minimize her time in the living room where we have a lot of things we don't want her to touch. There isn't a lot of furniture in the foyer, so she has plenty of room to move around and we have plenty of room to store her always growing pile of toys. Having the chair in the room is perfect because she can sit in it and play with her toys, like she is doing here.
And she is getting the whole princess act down too. Last night when I took this picture, she would look for a toy, I would give it to her, then after a few minutes, she would toss it aside and look for another toy. She probably spent half of her playtime sitting in the chair going through her toys - it's like she knows it's hers!
No comments:
Post a Comment