Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Much Needed Sleep

Last night we got a good night's sleep and we all needed it. Rhea had a great day with Rachelle and Vince yesterday, but she was so overtired from the night before that she was unusually cranky last night. She fussed if I put her down, fussed if I picked her up. By 6:30, she was unhappy about everything and she was struggling to keep her eyes open.

She also seems to be dealing with some allergies. She is sneezing and her eyes are watery, so this was adding to her misery last night. She doesn't seem congested at all, which is why I think it's allergies vs. a cold. And it's not hard to imagine - there is so much pollen in the air, my car is yellow!

So, we did some research yesterday to see if we can put an ac in her room because it is way too hot in there and found that we could...as long as we keep it at 68-70 degrees and don't have it blowing right on her. No problem! So, while I gave Rhea a bath last night, Daddy installed the ac. Then, when I put Rhea down in her crib at 7:00, the room was pleasant and she fell asleep right away - I didn't hear a peep from her!

Mommy didn't make it much longer...it's been about 4 nights since I got any sleep, so I was in bed by 9 and asleep by 9:05!

No comments: