This week has been all about Daddy. Father's Day was on Sunday and now, today is Daddy's 33rd birthday. To be honest, this morning was the same as any other morning, just getting ready for work. But, what Daddy doesn't know is that as soon as he left for work, Rachelle and Vince came over and we decorated the house with birthday decorations! Now, when he comes home this afternoon, he'll walk into a very festive place!
Some of our close friends are coming by tonight to help celebrate the big day. Should be fun...we have a few more surprises in store for Daddy...and the best part is neither of us have to work tomorrow, so we can recover tomorrow from the celebration (well as much recovering as you can do with an active 9 month old!).
So, Happy Birthday Daddy - we love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Billy!!!
I'm jealous that you and I don't live closer and I don't get to come to parties and stuff :(
Post a Comment