Last night was a night out for mommy and daddy. We went to my cousin's house for our annual Valentine's Dinner celebration. Since this was only my 3rd time going out without the baby, it was a big night for me.
My mom and stepfather came out and babysat for us. So, after going through our evening routine and the long list of instructons for Rhea's bathtime and bedtime, we were off. We had a great time and for the first time since she was born, we ate a nice dinner at the table with no distractions!
As fun as it was, I did miss my baby :( Maybe it was because the other couples also have kids, so I spent a good part of the night talking about her. Maybe it was because I'm so used to being part of her evening. Whatever it was, I was happy to get out for a while and just as happy to get home.
Of course, I don't think Rhea missed us at all! She was so spoiled with her memere and pepere and when we got home, she was happily asleep in her crib. Maybe next time, I'll be able to spend a little more time at the next baby-less event before feeling the need to run home...maybe :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment