Poor Rhea - she got her first playtime injury yesterday at daycare. She was playing on the floor with her friends and one of the other babies threw a toy that hit her right in the cheek! It left this awful mark, which I have to say looks worst than it really is. When I picked her up last night, she was fine and all night she never seemed bothered by it. I kept kissing it and checking it and she didn't seem to mind when I did either. Her daycare provider felt so bad, but I told her, I'm sure it's not the last time Rhea will get hurt playing with other kids and as long as she is OK, which she was, then I'm OK. Still...I feel so bad when I look at her. Hopefully, the mark will go away soon :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aquafor - It is a miracle for those baby mishaps - works as quickly as overnight! =)
Thanks! I'll look for that next time I'm at the store. Welcome back by the way...can't wait to read about your trip!
Post a Comment