Friday, September 11, 2009

First Haircut!

Now I know many of you may be thinking haircut? Rhea doesn't have any hair to cut! But, her hair has started to grow in, especially in the back. This was a good thing when the back curled and looked pretty. But, other times, those curls flattened and looked more like a little tail!

So, we decided to trim her hair and even it out. One of our neighbors - Pam - used to work at Snippets, so she offered to come over and cut Rhea's hair here, in Rhea's house. It worked out great! Rhea sat in her own kitchen and had her hair cut. She sat very still, and although she looked a little scared, as long as she could see me, she was fine.

I was shocked how much Pam took off, but I think it came out great! And I think Rhea does too. She keeps touching her hair and saying "hair cut."

1 comment:

Jackie said...

She looks adorable with her hair cut!