- When I say thank you, she now says "you're welk." She totally has the idea, she's just missing the last syllable!
- She will now pick up a book, say what she thinks the title is and then say "by Dr. Seuss." Everything is by Dr. Seuss! So, last night she read, "Minnie by Dr. Seuss!"
- When she is done eating, she'll push her food away and say, "Rhea's belly full." Half the time, I take her down and then she says, "something else." I gently remind her that she is full and she doesn't usually argue, which makes me think she was more excited about the idea of eating something else than she was about actually eating it!
- Her new way of telling us she is done with a toy, a movie, anything? She says, "I don't want it." That now covers just about everything, even food sometimes...I guess when her belly isn't full, but she just doesn't want something. If I'm being honest, this is my least new favorite expression of hers because she kind of whines as she says it. It sounds like, "I don'ttt wanttt ittt."
Every day seems to bring a new expression, a new word, a new way of communicating. So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment