Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ketchup = Yummy

It's official, Rhea likes ketchup! While this may not be big news to many, it's big news in our house because Billy HATES ketchup. He will not put it on anything and yesterday was the first time we gave it to Rhea and she made it clear that on this topic, she agrees with mommy. Ketchup makes everything better!

Last night's dinner was dinosaur chicken nuggets and corn. She ate some, but with a good amount left, she said "all done" and started to hand me her bowl. Thinking she could surely eat a few more bites, after all I only gave her 2 chicken nuggets, I said to Billy, let's see if we give her some ketchup if it will help. And it did! She ate every bite of chicken. In fact, I think she wanted to lick the bowl she liked it so much!

And although this was our first time giving her ketchup, it clearly wasn't the first time she had tried it because as soon as I said the word, she perked up and said "ketchup" about a hundred times throughout her meal.

So, it's now 2 vs. 1 for ketchup!

No comments: