We decided to try on her costume this morning so we could get a few pictures since she will probably be out of the costume by the time we pick her up and she hated it. Absolutely hated the costume. From the minute we put it on until we put a binky in her mouth, she cried. Her reaction was so cute, even though she was so miserable. I think these pictures say it all.
When I dropped her off this morning and handed the costume to her teachers, I warned them of Rhea's reaction to it and gave my prediction that they better snap pictures quickly since I doubted she would want to stay in it long. They laughed and told me that all kids that age react that way, so no worries. We'll see when I pick her up.
Tonight, we will visit some neighbors we know and some family who live close to us, but Rhea will not be going as a spider. She will be going out tonight at Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba! Hopefully, she'll like that costume a little better. Stories and pictures from tonight will be posted soon.
Tonight, we will visit some neighbors we know and some family who live close to us, but Rhea will not be going as a spider. She will be going out tonight at Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba! Hopefully, she'll like that costume a little better. Stories and pictures from tonight will be posted soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment