Rhea is wearing big girl underwear today...because she has been doing well with potty training and because, well she told us she wanted to!
Her bff Lydia started wearing underwear to school on Monday. It seems that every time Rhea or Lydia have to use potty, the other one wants to go to, so inevitably, Rhea found out about her friend wearing underwear. She started telling us she wanted to wear big girl underwear too and to be honest, I downplayed this request all week because I knew I wasn't ready and I didn't think Rhea was ready either.
But, yesterday Rhea put on a pair of my underwear over her pants, which was cute, but was also Rhea's way of telling us the time for change has arrived.
So, this morning we put her in her first pair of underwear ever and the first thing she said was "just like Lydia!" Yes, now Rhea and Lydia can have something else in common.
And as we reach the half way point of the day, we have not had any accidents yet. Granted we have been pushing Rhea to use potty every hour and a half or so. But, still so far, my big girl is doing good in her big girl underwear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment