First, my list (because I'm the one writing them!) I'm thankful for:
- My daughter, who is truly the light of life - she is beautiful, smart, funny and growing so fast and I am thankful for every minute and every milestone I get to share with her.
- My husband, who shares every milestone with me and who is helping me raise a beautiful, wonderful little girl.
- My friends & family, who give me and my daughter so much love and support. I couldn't do any of this without them and I'm thankful for all the memories I get to share with them.
- My job, which allows me to provide for my daughter and makes my days very interesting.
Now, Rhea's list (as I see it). Rhea is thankful for:
- TV, because it brings to life her favorite things in the world - Madagascar, Elmo and Mickey
- Lollipops, because they make everything better, even shots
- Mac & Cheese, because it always tastes good, even if it is the 3rd straight day she eats it for both lunch and dinner
- Strawberry sauce, because it makes milk so yummy
- Her grandparents, because they'll always say yes, even when mommy & daddy say no
- Her aunts, uncles and cousins, because they're fun to play with
- Mommy & Daddy, because she knows we love her "all the way to moon and back"
No comments:
Post a Comment