I'm making the prediction now - Rhea will be the American Idol winner in 2025! I know this is a bold prediction, but my daughter loves to sing! Her favorite songs? ABC's (known to Rhea as A-C's), Found a Peanut (known to Rhea as Feanut) and Wheels on the Bus (simply known as Bus). The first two songs are on a CD we have in the car and I am not exaggerating when I say that we listened to those two songs over and over again at least 5 times on the way to daycare today!
And not only did we listen to them, but Rhea now sings along, which is where her future American Idol status comes in. It's so cute to listen to because she knows some of the letters, but not all of them. So, her singing goes like this, "A,B,C, hmm hmm, G, hmm, hmm O, P, hmm, hmm, V, W, hmm, hmm, Zzzzz." As you can tell, when she doesn't know the actual word, she still sings/hums along!
Today, it was raining, so I sang the "rain, rain, go away" song in the car in between ABC's and Peanut songs and Rhea loved the song. She started requesting it over and over again and by the time we arrived at daycare, Rhea was starting to sing along to this song. "Hmm, Hmm, Away. Hmm, hmm Rhea play." I have to get this on video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment