Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still Sick

Poor Rhea - she is still not feeling well. She seems to like the Pedialyte and has no problem drinking it, which is good, since that is the only thing she can keep down! I tried to breastfeed her last night and again this morning and both times, it wouldn't stay down. So, we are going to keep her drinking the Pedialyte today and we'll try again tonight to see if her stomach has settled and she can eat something with some substance.

The good news is she still doesn't have a fever (knock on wood) and is her usual, happy self most of the time, smiling and cuddling with mommy and daddy. She is supposed to go back to the doctor's for a follow up appointment on Friday, but if her stomach hasn't settled by tonight, I'm going to try and bring her again tomorrow to make sure everything is OK.

1 comment:

mccashew said...

I have heard that this bug is all up and down the east coast and it is apparently terrible. I am sorry that it found its way to your door. Get well soon Rhea!