Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Doctor's Visit
We started out the day today with Rhea not feeling well. In a 12 hour timespan, she got sick 3 times :( So this morning, I took her to the doctor's and it turns out she has a little virus. No fever, thank goodness, just a little bug that seems to be moving out of her system already. We are replacing her feedings today with Pedialyte to keep her hydrated and to give her stomach a little bit of a rest. Tonight, we hope to be able to get back on track with her feeding schedule, as long as her belly seems to be feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rhea,
I hope you are feeling better really soon!!! I can't wait to meet you! Make sure you are germ free soon... who knows when I'll make my appearance!
Love,
Baby Farnham
xoxo :)
Get well soon Rhea!
Post a Comment